Saturday, August 07, 2021

I'm Back!











 Well hello there folks!.. Back after around three years away from this blog of mine. Not much has happened has it?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.. Oh yes, a pandemic among other disasters, like worsening climate change. Me?.. Well still got my 3 plots and my business stuff. I'm still a suffering secretary/treasurer on our allotment site, which is always full of excitement!.. This week also, had to evict 3 plotholders due to their very untidy, over weeded plots. They didn't go quietly, so had to be persuaded to leave and a small rent refund.. Money usually works!. So that was fun as usual. I'm basically running all 21 plots. So never a dull moment. If anyone thinks allotments are stress free places.. Think again. They should be, but human nature is how it is. Folk disagree and petty arguments start. Anyway.. On the growing side, things are great. Lots going on this year. Here's a few photos..of this years veg. 

No comments: