Sunday, April 16, 2006


Most gardens are now looking very Springlike, now that the Tulips & Daffodils are coming out.
These are a few of the flowers on my Garden.
Later than this time last year though!...as Spring arrived late here in the UK this time.
However, it does make a cheerful sight now and the weather warming up too, so colour should be a familier feature for the rest of the gardening season. My Bedding plants are growing nicely in my Greenhouse and I still need to get a few plants from the local nursery soon, for the Baskets & Containers, that i'll plant out in late May, or Early June. I need to get a few Fushias and Trailing Geraniums and also Margarites (Daisy type plants) In Yellow and Pink. They add height to Container displays.
I'll also soon buy some Growbags, to do a few Lettuce, Radish & Cucumbers, for Salads in summer. They will be In the greenhouse, after the bedding plants are taken out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautifull Garden!!